Table of contents:
- HR Workflow Processes that Could Be Easily Automated
- How HR Could Benefit from Using Pipedrive CRM and Its Automation Capabilities
- Popular Pipedrive Integrations for HR (From Pipedrive Marketplace)
- How Automaly Can Help
- Final Thoughts
Today’s HR professionals must be strategic, forward-thinking, and proactive. In order to streamline processes and remain effective, many HR departments are turning to at least one Pipedrive workflow automation feature to automate their activities. Believe it or not, almost 40% of companies use AI in HR.
Additionally, 36% of HR professionals are convinced that challenges in implementing automation in their activities cripple their employee training efforts. Human resource management must be strategic, data-driven, and ready to collaborate with other departments to drive company success. This requires an HR team that can operate efficiently and effectively with an automation tool leading the way.
By the end of this blog post, you will have discovered how Pipedrive workflow automation and integrations can streamline your HR team’s operations. By automating your business processes using these tools, you should be able to work faster and more efficiently, directly translating into more time doing strategic work instead of grunt work. Let’s dive in!
HR Workflow Processes that Could Be Easily Automated
Automated workflow tools can help you manage repetitive HR tasks and processes, such as managing requests, employee onboarding, leave management, and so much more. Additionally, several other automatic tasks can be carried out with Pipedrive integrations. (These tasks can be customized depending on your business needs).
- Employee onboarding – With an automated HR workflow, an employee’s onboarding can be initiated automatically, which translates to higher efficiency and less time wasted. The HR software begins tracking the tasks involved and progress associated with onboarding as soon as the employee accepts your offer.
- Leave requests – HR managers will often have to sift through emails to find out if an employee is requesting time off. You can automate the tracking of leave requests by setting up an automated HR workflow so employees can submit their requests online. You can also create rules to determine which team members are allowed to submit leave requests at a particular time.
- Finding candidates for jobs – Many companies use job boards to find candidates for open positions. With a CRM like Pipedrive, you can keep track of all the candidate information and then automate the application process. You could also automate the interview scheduling process by having an interview scheduler notify applicants when they have been selected and remind them about the interview with a few days’ notice.
- Hiring – Hiring activities involve different people and departments, including HR, legal, finance, and more. Pipedrive can help you manage all these moving parts without getting bogged down in paperwork or email chains.
- Keeping employees informed – With a CRM like Pipedrive, you can send regular updates to your employees on company news or upcoming events so they don’t miss anything important.
What are HR Workflows?
HR workflows are steps and actions that guide employees through recruitment processes, such as onboarding or performance reviews. With an HR workflow, you can establish rules to determine which tasks will be carried out next, who will perform them, and when they will be completed.
This is particularly helpful for repetitive tasks that need to be done regularly, such as regular performance reviews. While Pipedrive workflow automation software can be used for almost any HR task, we see some common ones every day, including employee onboarding, benefits, performance management, and terminating an employee.
HR Automation Benefits
It is no secret that hiring the right people is one of the most important aspects of any successful business. To that end, most companies are continuously looking for ways to make the HR process easier and more streamlined.
Here are other HR automation benefits:
- More time to focus on strategic initiatives: When you eliminate manual and repetitive tasks, you also free up time so your team members can spend more time on high-impact and important activities like one-on-one meetings and mentoring sessions. This will help you make the most of your time and maximize your productivity.
- Reduced risk of human error: With an automated HR workflow, you’ll eliminate the chances of errors breaching into the system. You’ll also reduce the number of times work is done manually, minimising the risk of human error.
- More consistent results: When you implement consistent workflows integrated across departments, team members will benefit from a consistent experience. This means that work is consistently tracked and managed in the same way across the platform. This will help ensure consistent results across departments and teams.
HR Automation Use Cases
Pipedrive workflow automation solution can help you manage common HR tasks and processes, such as managing requests. In addition, several other automatic tasks can be carried out with Pipedrive integrations.
- Automated performance management – Performance management is another area where an HR automation system streamlines the process by enabling managers to review employees’ performance and issue ratings online through a secure portal instead of spending hours writing handwritten notes or calling employees into their offices to discuss performance issues.
- Automated employee training – An HR automation system can also be used to track employee training records and certifications, eliminating the need for manual tracking systems or spreadsheets that are often inaccurate because they’re not updated often enough.
- Automated benefits enrollment – Employees can easily enrol in employee benefits through an HR automation system using their mobile devices. This eliminates any need to fill out paperwork or physically visit a benefits office to enrol in coverage.
- Automated benefits and claims – Employees who have filed a health insurance claim can easily click on the link provided by their employer to submit claims electronically without having to complete paper forms or call customer service departments for assistance.
- Automated employee relations – HR automation systems can also be used to track employee grievances and other personnel issues, which can speed up the resolution process for these types of issues.
The above is just a short list of some examples of how an HR automation system can streamline your business’s human resources department processes. The key to success with any type of Pipedrive workflow automation feature is that it should be based on your company’s specific needs to work as efficiently as possible for you and your HR department.